Friday, February 12, 2010

Drink of the Weekend!

SAPPHIRE BRAMBLE
 
 So it's Been a while since I've actually made myself a drink. I still have 2 bottles of rum and a bottle of Ciroc left-over from Graduation . Yeah it is safe to assume that I was barely coherent enough to shake the presidents hand and grab my diploma at the same time. I also have a bottle of Bombay Sapphire Gin in the trunk ....at my house excuse me.. left over from Homecoming 2010.. TU.. U KNOW. 
So this i why I decide Since I'm Trapped in the Snow in ATL shawty I will make the best of a bad Situation and indulge in the finer things in life lol ! 
SAPPHIRE® Bramble
1 ½ parts BOMBAY SAPPHIRE® Gin
¾ part fresh lemon juice
dash simple syrup
½ part crème de cassis
Build first three ingredients over ice in a rocks glass. Stir well and float crème de cassis on top. Garnish with a lemon wedge and a fresh blackberry


No comments: