Friday, July 22, 2011

Movies To Watch - "Night Catches Us"

While going through my Netflicks query I stumbled across a movie that I have been putting off seeing  for about a week. The movie marks the directorial debut of Tanya Hamilton. It takes place in 1976 at the decline of the Black Panther movement with the character of Marcus (played by Anthony Mackie) returns to the Philadelphia neighborhood  where he was forced to flee due to his reported "Snitching"  . Even though  his return rehashes a lot of old memories with his old gang he finds acceptance from his old friend Patricia (played by Kerry Washington) and her daughter.

This movie is a MUST SEE for any fan of GOOD Black MOVIES! This movie will def be on the list next time I have date night.

]Movie Trailor after the Jump




OH YEAH!!! The Main reason why I watched this movie!

No comments: